PingPong Root Review:
PingPong Root is one of the most advanced applications that allows you to root your Android phone, and specifically Samsung devices that are locked by the bootloader. By using this application, you won’t be unlocking your bootloader, but however, you can root your Samsung phone with just a touch and not having to be connected to a laptop or computer.
The issue is, how the PingPong Root app is different from the other thousands of apps available on the same subject?
PingPong Root is an advanced application that has seen many issues and bugs with other apps. Some apps breach into the Knox warranty, which allows hackers and other seekers to peek into the hardware of our phones. The Ping Pong Root application is the most recent version of the application. It is free of bugs and glitches that are present in other apps, and allows you to perform complete root access to the phone.
How do I root my phone with PingPong Root?
PingPong Root stands head and shoulders above other applications. You cannot compare the features and capabilities of this application to any other top apps. The app allows you to root your device and allows you to enter the phone’s code, even if the bootloader has been locked. Before this, we could get the phone to be rooted by using an bootloader that was not locked.
The app is available with some limitations. You must be very attentive when rooting your phone since it’s an extremely sensitive issue and you must be attentive to this. It is important to verify the build number and verify whether it’s supported by the application. The app doesn’t make false promises. Backup your phone’s data because it will erase the data after the phone has been Rooted.
- Then, download the app via the download link provided.
- Install the application to finish the installation you need to have enabled the unknown sources.
- Download the Super User app and click on the asks you to choose an alternative.
- It is possible to receive the message “No SU Binary file found” Press the OK button.
- Start the application Ping Pong Root, and press”download. It can take up to a few minutes to complete, because the application searches for the updated device’s information and you need to have a reliable internet connection. If not the files won’t be downloaded to make the phone up-to-date.
- Turn on flight mode mode and then press the root of the switch.
- And now The phone is now been successfully rooted.
- If you reboot the phone, you will have SuperSU permissions.
Specifications that are part of PingPong Root:
- PingPong Root caters the needs of rooting the most recent released phones. It grants root access to Samsung models such as S5, S6, S7, S8, and other variations.
- The app does not void the Knox warranty on the phone. Therefore, no users will ever be able to gain access to the phone.
- For Android 5.1.1 the application may void it’s Knox warranty, which is a lapse.
- There is no need for unlocking the bootloader on the phone. It merely binds the phone using a locked bootloader.
- You can root Samsung smartphones without linking them with a laptop or computer.
- Compatible with almost all Android phones and OS such as Android Marshmallow, Nougat, Lollipop, KitKat, & Oreo devices.
- PingPong Root is a safe and secure application that is safe and secure. It is possible to root your phone with no risk.
- There is no lengthy procedure, simply start the application and then root the phone.
- Make sure to check for the SuperUser option after you have rooted the device.
- There are many more functions and features.
You can now download PingPong Root APK file for your Android tablet or phone by clicking the download link.